January 2012 Consultation Panel Results
South Wales Police Authority runs a consultation panel, made up of people from across the area, who are sent regular surveys to find out opinions on different matters.
The January 2012 survey concentrated on the following areas:
- Budget and Finance
- Changes in the last year
- Informing you
In total, 708 people responded to the survey. Some of the key findings are:
- 72% of respondents had not seen any changes to policing in the last year;
- 84% had not attended a PACT meeting in the last year;
- 21% had visited a police station in the last year;
- 77% had heard of the 101 non-emergency number;
- 75% were either fairly or very satisfied with the policing of major events in South Wales;
- 65% were either fairly or very satisfied with the response to enquiries from South Wales Police.
The full results are available below.